We provide a fully integrated package of services to support our clients including:
- Investment portfolio administration and reporting
- Unit registry
- Daily management accounts
- Daily, weekly, monthly unit pricing (special prices as required)
- Call centre for client/investor queries including availability to support fund managers in marketing activities
- Financial statement preparation
- Distributions including tax statements
- GST and income tax reporting
- Fund accounting
- Review of constitutions and commercial advice on fund operations
- Advice on management and performance fee formulas including use of benchmarks and high water marks
- Specialised advice from senior chartered accountant with prior experience as equity owner, Director, and compliance officer for a successful fund manager operating their own AFSL
Our unit registry software has been developed over a period of 13 years and incorporates all required statutory reporting including periodic statements that include dollar disclosure. The system is also fully compliant with Anti-Money Laundering legislation.
We act for both retail and wholesale funds and can administer funds whether they have 1 or 10,000 unitholders. Our funds under administration incorporate a wide variety of investments ranging from property to shares, both international and domestic, various share classes, and multi-currency.
We have been a long standing user of the Praemium portfolio management service. This means we can strategically assist in the management of your portfolios including consolidating holdings for multiple schemes and can provide clients with secure access online.
We have a variety of software packages and options to support fund accounting and work with our clients to find the best solution for them based on their fund client requirements and our experience.
We maintain detailed and extensive documentation to support our procedures and provide all necessary support to our clients’ auditors and compliance committees.